Picture
Getty Images
It’s been no secret that Michael Crabtree has been less than pleased with his involvement in the game plan this season but he’s kept it under wraps for the most part. Apparently, he felt no need to hold back after the final game concluded Sunday night. He was quite salty towards the media and although there are reports that he wouldn’t be against a return to the 49ers, it appears that he is looking to move on from the organization.

The most disturbing quotes are those involving Colin Kaepernick. Maybe he was exasperated with the media, maybe he was simply frustrated and wanted to contribute more to the team, but his tone bled into his answers regarding Kap and their lack of production. Crabtree has not had a 100 yard receiving game since 2013 in the playoff game vs. the Packers and only had double digit receptions once in 2014 (in week 3 vs. the Cardinals). Kap has continually said that he would take a one on one match up with Crabtree any time, but that time has seemingly come to an end.

The following is a transcript of the interview:

What is your reaction to the 49ers and Harbaugh going to part ways?

I don’t have a reaction, you know, I just play receiver. I don’t have too much to say about it. Like I said, Jed, that’s my dude, coach, that’s my coach.

He won a lot of games with you guys.

Is it interesting that they are going forward without him?

I don’t even know where I’m going, you know what I’m saying? I can’t talk about coaching, I can’t talk about nobody. I know you want me to, but I can’t.

What did he mean to you?

He meant a lot, I told you the last time I talked to you. He’s one of my favorite coaches, I don’t know how many times you are going to ask me that, but it’s cool.

Are you going to watch the Super Bowl?

Watch the Super Bowl? I watch the Super Bowl every year. It’s football. I’m a football player, that’s all I do, watch football.

Do you have any favorites out there with the 49ers not in it?

Nah, man, it’s going to be a struggle. But I can’t wait to see what happens.

What can you say about Frank today?

He’s legendary.

Do you feel that Kap can still be a dominant QB of the future?

I don’t know about the future. Hopefully he can, you know.

What do you have to say about the fans out there?

I love the fans. 49er fans are probably the best thing that happened to me, through the good times, and the bad times, you know. Like I said, die hard 49er fans, I love y’all.

What’s been your most memorable moment here?

Probably the Super Bowl. It’s a lot of excitement. Trying to bring the 49ers back, that was our journey.

Was it strange to you to see how this season kind of come off the rails like it did after all of the success you’ve had?

I guess they say, every good thing comes to an end. I guess we’re living that.

You and Kaepernick seemed to have such a good connection when you first came on, what happened this year?

What do you mean?

I didn’t seem like your numbers were quite the same, didn’t look like he was going to you quite as often.

That’s what happened.

Is there a reason for that?

I don’t know man, like I said, I just play receiver, man. Whatever.

What was Jim Harbaugh like, post game, talking to you guys?

Passionate. It’s Jim Harbaugh. Same Jim Harbaugh.

Was that “Who’s got it better than us?”

Yeah, the last “Who’s got it better than us” and I said it as loud as I could.

Comments

08/17/2015 1:43am

The studies are very important and essential. The maturity of the mind is achieved and enhanced. The mind is responsible of the process of the success and for the security of different aims of life. The standard of life is accomplished.

09/20/2016 7:13pm

I feel very sorry for what this man feels right now. The pressure from media can really be overwhelming. It is already one thing for an athlete to keep up with what is expected from him as a player, but how the legions look at him is another story. It is nice that you are able to express this all in this article. Thank you for sharing this information.

Great information on your site here. I love this post because we can get some useful information from your blog. I expect more post from you guys.

03/14/2016 1:20pm

Very pleased to get information about this particular topic. Really helped me to gain my knowledge about Micheal Crabtree and his involvement in the game plan of this season. Keep it up and update us with your wonderful thoughts.

The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.

04/24/2016 9:54am

I am fond and addict of playing games of any kind on this website. Whenever I get bored and nothing to do so I prefer to come on this amazing website and play plenty of games. This unedited game is somehow nice but developers must have to do something more on this game.

06/04/2016 5:03am

So, a routine gamer who is only interested in completing levels and attempting to find out what happens at the next stage may not be fit to be a game tester.

06/26/2016 3:58am

You might receive the hack from the button beneath. Perform you have to want Shadow Battle 2 Ideas or Shadow Fight 2 Methods you'll simply go to " Shadow Combat 2 wiki " it can and on line wiki for Shadow Combat 2 on-line and once you visit Shadow Fight 2 Wiki you'll uncover some good as well as strategies for this great sport if the version was Shadow Fight 2 for mac or home windows 7 or house windows eight even for androidapk to obtain Shadow Have difficulty 2 apk or Darkness Battle 2 as a torrent. It is a stage once you click Shadow Battle 2 iphone app, you spend on the results at once, no requirement to restart or reboot your machine perhaps in some previous variations of Working techniques it's worthwhile to restart the Shadow Deal with 2 recreation. Merely Manage Shadow Fight 2 and you'll have a great amount of stones, cash along with vitality to utilize within the sport.

07/05/2016 4:04am

You can even raid top players here along by making use of various other players and dominate all their investments. The overall game offers some very nice monthly raid occurrences too which is fun to experience. You will find over 900 monsters here that you can educate and use to deal with battles. You have the opportunity to create your own avatar also. The overall game is on leading mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.

07/07/2016 3:44am

Is there really a reason for that?

08/01/2016 2:43am

This is aint a game anymore.

08/05/2016 2:57am

Thanks for posting this interview here. I like it.

08/12/2016 5:06am

That is a multiplayer game and players will notice uncommon activity on your bill which will make them record you. Making use of the Cheats all too often will make the overall game too easy that can be played and you'll soon weary. A very important thing to do is to limit you to ultimately using the Hack only once essential. Once you feel a solid player, utilize it only once you go out of cash or gems, this can help you turn into a pro at Dungeon Hunter 5 and you simply shall enjoy participating in the overall game.

09/07/2016 9:02am

We now have been planning to release this excellent pixel gun 3d crack and Cheats tool for you all guys just because we have received many requests about this game, Pixel gun 3d images is one of the most successful game launched last year, Its growing very rapidly across all the platforms and we want you to down load it if you have not played it before. Its a very addictive game like minecraft, The a multiplayer shooting game which you can enjoy with friends and family online or you can take good thing about pixel gun 3d hack by participating in it in single player mode. You will learn lots of new reasons for pixel gun 3d here and enjoy your time here, Therefore lets get started with it..

09/23/2016 8:22pm

Paradise Bay is a favorite game that is played out by a sizable variety of users all around the globe. This game is produced by King which really is a famous game programmer and is well known for some of the very most successful game titles including Chocolate Crush Saga. This game can be an impressive game which allows players to create their own islands, discover new lands and make deals with friends who play the overall game. You can modify these islands how you want and you will also uncover more areas and secrets to the island as you move ahead. It is a great game where players can also harvest various uncooked goods, find and appearance after animals and even more. This game is highly addictive and players who get started to play Paradise Bay soon get addicted to to it. The overall game is on various programs including iOS, Android os and Glass windows free of charge download.

12/14/2016 2:40am

Intellectual plagiarism has always been an issue of concern for authors of scholarly as well as literary material. The explosion of information technology has complicated the management of plagiarism but has not changed the seriousness of its implications.

12/16/2016 2:31am

For some people, being in college is the most memorable stage as far as education is concern

12/29/2016 10:09am

In Clash of Clans, getting gems is a major factor if you want to get far in the game.

02/06/2017 11:07pm

Almost all boys and men love playing 3D racing games online. With high quality graphics and audio effects, these games are designed to give you the realistic feel of speeding on different vehicles. There are many reasons why these online 3D games have become increasingly popular among the young and old men.

Xbox 360 freezing is a very common problem. In fact, close to 1 million people are dealing with Xbox 360 freezing. In an official Microsoft announcement in July 2007, Microsoft admitted that 5% of all consoles sold are failing and the rest have a chance of failure.

As you know there is a hungry market for gaming online, on handheld devices and consoles alike. People who make gaming programs make money, but as we shall see in the development and expansion of Open source games the incentives and motivations to expand are much less rewarding, unless of course you support the idea of challenging Mac's unilateral presence.

03/12/2017 9:02am

<a href="http://letsdownloads.com">LetsDownloads.com</a> Provied Daily Updated Software's And Apps If Any Software and App Not Working Contact Us We Will Updated Soon. The Hub of Internet Marketing, latest SEO tools and Apps,WSO,Android ios apps, download these free SEO Video courses And Tips Tricks.

03/14/2017 4:20am

Our top story is the appearance of a second sun in the skies above the planet of Hellifyno. This sun is smaller, closer to the planet, and reddish in color. While it does not give off a large amount of heat, it does cast a powerful reddish glow over the land wherever it shines.

04/11/2017 2:45am

Watching live soccer is an exciting experience for soccer fans. There are so many available websites which offer live streaming of soccer events.

05/15/2017 7:00am

Solitaire online game is a great way to pass time and keep your mind active. It exercises your mind in an enjoyable way and is therefore, a preferable choice especially for a person who can access a computer. The game has many distinctive advantages when played online.

I have written several articles and posted them on internet article directories. All directories I have posted on state that if others wish to use the article they must place the author's link/s along with the article. I have found a website that used my article and did not give me any credit (including adding my name). Is there anything I can do about this?.

As the casino online network grows, so too do the number of women playing their favorite casino games on the web.

06/16/2017 2:06pm

Constant bad beats in poker are a problem for many players, especially in online poker. Although many people will claim a bad-beat is just part of the game, the reality is that repeatedly losing to inferior hands is not a part of the real game. When one experiences a continued run of suck outs in online poker, a closer examination of the program used in the online poker sites is necessary.

06/24/2017 4:28pm

Poker is a card game. It uses playing cards and it's now very popular among men and women the world over. Poker requires not just skill and talent but it also requires enough determination for players to win.

The downturn is in full swing in the global arena and its lethal consequences have been witnessed in different sectors of society, especially financial, already. For this reason almost each and every individual is in search of more money (in order to maintain a healthy livelihood).

8 hours on a plane is a day wasted but nowhere 2 hours away is warm enough or far enough for me to really feel like I'm on holiday. So, where I ask myself is the best holiday destination from London and other parts of UK for us Brits?

07/16/2017 3:45am

It is a well known fact that kids totally love car games especially in form of free online games, and maybe it is because of the adrenaline rush that it provides or maybe the general thrill offered by these games. Whatever the reason, they sure seem to be addicted to it. The mere sound of the countdown "Three, two, one, Go!" and the sound of the tires screeching and cars zooming is enough to capture anyone's attention and interest.

07/16/2017 6:36am

Online poker has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. The game appeals to all. This has lead to a comparative increase in the number of poker players worldwide. Poker is considered a popular card game; people who play this game find it very entertaining. Poker is a game of luck, chance, and skill. Depending on a player's fortune, it can be a financially rewarding activity.